ETBI, Naas, is seeking a HR/IR Support Officer. See www.etbi.ie/recruitment for job specifications and application form. The deadline for application forms is 5 pm on 5th November 2017
- This is a three-year fixed term contract.
- This will not be a secondment post.
Kfm, Kildare's Award Winning Local Radio Station is Recruiting Experienced Full-time Advertising Sales Executives.
Kfm has the biggest weekly reach of any radio station heard in County Kildare!
Kfm delivers key audiences to national and local advertisers.
We're expanding our Sales team, dealing with key established clients.
To sell great concepts to new and existing clients; grow and retain client business; consistently deliver outstanding results.
• Know the Kildare market, and beyond, to generate appointments.
• Identify clients’ core commercial needs and create innovative ideas to grow their business
• Maintain existing and develop new client relationships
• Construct and present creative campaign proposals to win new business
You will be smart and engaging; represent Kfm company values; have proven sales experience, preferably in media.
• Be a creative thinker
• Have impeccable time management and organisational skills.
• Be a confident networker, with the ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
• Possess excellent project management skills.
• Have a full driving licence.
• Salary, based on experience, plus commission: lots of it, if you’re good!
• 20 days holidays
• Phone and Car allowance
If this is you, e-mail CV to email@example.com. Confidentiality assured!