According to the latest Joint National Listenership Survey, published Thursday, February 8th, 2018 (Ipsos MRBI JNLR: 12 months to December 31st, 2017), over 3 million people - 83% of the population - choose radio daily. #Choose Radio.
For the 3rd consecutive survey, Kfm has recorded major increases in Yesterday Listened, Weekly Reach and Market Share, consolidating its position as the leading station broadcasting in, and into, County Kildare.
- 9% ahead of our nearest national competitor in Yesterday Listened;
- 13.4% ahead in Market Share (length of time listening)
- 11% ahead in Weekly Reach.
- Kfm added 5,000 more listeners per day (*daily reach) – extending Kfm’s lead as the leading station on a daily basis – way ahead of all national, regional and local stations, including RTE Radio 1, 2FM, Today FM, Newstalk and all others broadcasting into county Kildare.
- Kfm increased our Market Share i.e. the length of time listeners spend listening every day – the key factor for advertisers - by 3%: reinforcing Kfm’s lead, now 13+% as the most listened-to radio station across the whole day, every day, in county Kildare.
- Kfm increased our Weekly Reach. Kfm now has 85,000 listeners per week (over the age of 15) within county Kildare (*weekly reach): way ahead of every other radio station - national and regional - broadcasting into the county.
That’s official, and massive, assurance for Kfm advertisers, that their marketing message reaches more people in county Kildare through Kfm than through any other media outlet in the county.
Kfm – Kildare’s No. 1 Radio Station – and, that’s OFFICIAL!