We have 2 pairs of tickets daily to give away for Saturday and Sunday 20th & 21st July for the Curragh Racecourse for The Kerrygold Irish Oaks so why not try your luck from Thursday 11th to Wednesday 17th on K Drive with Paul Power.
Don’t Miss the Kerrygold Irish Oaks at The Curragh Racecourse on 20th & 21st July
Having played host to the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby last month the new world-class Curragh racecourse will welcome its next big race meeting, The Kerrygold Irish Oaks, taking place on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st July.
Saturday is the classic race day featuring the Group 1 Kerrygold Irish Oaks and in addition to top class racing includes Kerrygold Fashions on the Field where women and men can showcase their style to be in with a chance of winning a luxury weekend for two at the exclusive 5 Star Ballyfin Demesne. Day 2 of the Kerrygold Irish Oaks sees Group 2 Kilboy Estate Stakes and Group 2 Sapphire Stakes with the first race starting at 2.15pm. Tickets are from €10 online and under 18’s go free when accompanied by an adult.
- Live music from Rattle & Hum on Saturday, 20th July from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm.
- Kids’ Zone at The Curragh on Saturday and Sunday from 1 pm to 6 pm – including arts & crafts; film corner and many other fun activities. It will be located adjacent to the Queen’s Room in the smaller marquee.
Daragh on The Breakfast Show will have 3 Smyth's Vouchers for €50 to give away Monday 15th Tuesday 16th & Wednesday 17th so why not listen in and try your luck.
Listen in to Ben on The 11 to 2 Show from Monday 15th to Friday 19th and you could win a pair of tickets to Ireland’s biggest Tribute Band Festival Tribfest takes place 3rd and 4th August at North Kildare Sports Club, Maynooth 8 Magnificent Bands playing The Eagles, Bob Marley, Abba, Bon Jovi, George Michael, Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie and more.
Every Friday on The Breakfast Show Darragh will pick one lucky birthday winner for his €50 vouchers to spend in Bergin's Pharmacy in Naas so listen in and it could be you.
Kfm reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By entering this, or any Kfm competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
By entering any Kfm competiton, whether on air or on Social Media, you agree to the relevant terms and conditions.
- A prize winner will be notified on air at the time of winning and will be contacted by Kfm following the programme.
- Prize winner/s can be required to collect their prize from the Kfm Broadcast Centre, M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co. Kildare within 30 days of winning.
- Kfm reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the on-air competition for broadcast or Press. The winner could, also, be required by Kfm to participate in a photo shoot. Kfm has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- Employees of Kfm Radio and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all associated sponsors and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all promotional partners and their families are ineligible to pariticipate.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age. Proof of identity and age elibibility of any winner may be required.
- If in the course of a telephone call, the telephone line drops out, or breaks up to an unintelligible level, Kfm reserves the right to proceed to another entrant. In such event, Kfm will not be responsible for the awarding of any prize to the entrant whose line failed or was not of broadcast quality.
- In all matters pertaining to a competition, all decisions by Kfm regarding its administration and execution will be final. No correspondence, or discussions, will be entertained.
- By entering a competition at any stage, you confirm your acceptance of all the aforesaid terms and conditions applying.