Each day from Monday 17th To Friday 21st on The Breakfast Show with Darragh O'Dea we have 2 x Weekend Festival Tickets, Saturday July 6th and Sunday July 7th, no camping.
Just 3 weeks to go ‘til the biggest 80’s bands in the world arrive in Kildare for Forever Young Festival 2019.
Each winner and guest will be heading over to Palmerstown House Estate in Naas over 2 days, to enjoy live sets from 80’s legends like The Human League, Holly Johnson, Level42, Kim Wilde, Jimmy Somerville, Big Country, Hothouse Flowers, Bonnie Tyler, T’Pau and many more.
Plus great food, plenty of bars and lots more to enjoy. There will be regular return buses from Naas Main Street to the festival throughout the weekend.
For all the details and to get your festival, bus and parking tickets visit foreveryoungfestival.ie
Chadwicks Naas have given us the following prizes to give away from Monday 17th to Friday 21st so why not listen in to John Dunne on the 11 - 2 Show and you could be one of the lucky winners.
3 x Hitachi 18v Combi Drill with 2 x 1.5ah batteries
2 x € 100 Chadwicks vouchers
Why not listen in to Darragh on The Breakfast Show on Friday mornings for his Head Scratcher and you could be the lucky winner of one hours bowling with a platter of delicious hot finger food and a soft drink for you and 5 of your friends or family.
Every Friday on The Breakfast Show Darragh will pick one lucky birthday winner for his €50 vouchers to spend in Bergin's Pharmacy in Naas so listen in and it could be you.
Kfm reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By entering this, or any Kfm competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
By entering any Kfm competiton, whether on air or on Social Media, you agree to the relevant terms and conditions.
- A prize winner will be notified on air at the time of winning and will be contacted by Kfm following the programme.
- Prize winner/s can be required to collect their prize from the Kfm Broadcast Centre, M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co. Kildare within 30 days of winning.
- Kfm reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the on-air competition for broadcast or Press. The winner could, also, be required by Kfm to participate in a photo shoot. Kfm has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- Employees of Kfm Radio and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all associated sponsors and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all promotional partners and their families are ineligible to pariticipate.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age. Proof of identity and age elibibility of any winner may be required.
- If in the course of a telephone call, the telephone line drops out, or breaks up to an unintelligible level, Kfm reserves the right to proceed to another entrant. In such event, Kfm will not be responsible for the awarding of any prize to the entrant whose line failed or was not of broadcast quality.
- In all matters pertaining to a competition, all decisions by Kfm regarding its administration and execution will be final. No correspondence, or discussions, will be entertained.
- By entering a competition at any stage, you confirm your acceptance of all the aforesaid terms and conditions applying.