Another great competition on K Drive with Paul Power from Monday 13th until Friday 17th he will be giving away 5 x 4 Balls valued at €200 each. So why not try your hand he will be giving away one per day per show.
Rathsallagh Golf & Country Club
Voted 22nd best parkland course in Ireland 2017 and host to the Southern Championships 2018
Full Membership now €850 inclusive of GUI / ILGU & €50 Bar / Restaurant Credit
Rathsallagh Lifestyle Membership for just €30 per month!
Benefits of a Lifestyle Membership
- · GUI/ ILGU handicap
- · On-line BRS access to time sheet
- · Freedom to play when you wish (subject to tee-time availability)
- · Access to Club Competitions
- · Use of practice facilities/putting green & driving range
- · Discounted green fee rates for Guests
- · Competitive and social golf all year round
- · Enjoyment of club social events throughout the year
For all enquiries call Mick or Vera on 353 (0)45 403316 or 353 (0)87 7114056
KFM’s Breakfast Hit Bit with Darragh O'Dea runs Monday to Friday between 7 & 8 o'clock, proudly sponsored by
McDonalds Family Restaurants Naas & Newbridge
Start your day with the new Bacon Roll – 3 rashers of crispy smoked back bacon in a soft white roll with ketchup or brown sause – perfect with their Arabica bean coffees
Every Friday on The Breakfast Show Darragh will pick one lucky birthday winner for his €50 vouchers to spend in Bergin's Pharmacy in Newbridge so listen in and it could be you.
Kfm reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By entering this, or any Kfm competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
By entering any Kfm competiton, whether on air or on Social Media, you agree to the relevant terms and conditions.
- A prize winner will be notified on air at the time of winning and will be contacted by Kfm following the programme.
- Prize winner/s can be required to collect their prize from the Kfm Broadcast Centre, M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co. Kildare within 30 days of winning.
- Kfm reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the on-air competition for broadcast or Press. The winner could, also, be required by Kfm to participate in a photo shoot. Kfm has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- Employees of Kfm Radio and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all associated sponsors and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all promotional partners and their families are ineligible to pariticipate.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age. Proof of identity and age elibibility of any winner may be required.
- If in the course of a telephone call, the telephone line drops out, or breaks up to an unintelligible level, Kfm reserves the right to proceed to another entrant. In such event, Kfm will not be responsible for the awarding of any prize to the entrant whose line failed or was not of broadcast quality.
- In all matters pertaining to a competition, all decisions by Kfm regarding its administration and execution will be final. No correspondence, or discussions, will be entertained.
- By entering a competition at any stage, you confirm your acceptance of all the aforesaid terms and conditions applying.