Daily from Monday 8th until Friday 12th on K Drive, you could win 2 Adult and 3 Child Tickets to ‘The Lidl Pumpkin Patch’ and a €100 Lidl Store Voucher every day.
The Lidl Pumpkin Patch’ is on in Ladytown, Morristown Upper, Newbridge from October 27th to 31st October, with all funds going to Lidl’s charity partner Jigsaw, the National Centre for Youth Mental Health.
Enter through a spooky farm house at The Lidl Pumpkin Patch, into a huge field filled with Lidl’s Bord Bia quality assured Irish pumpkins.
Pick your favourite pumpkin and join in the pumpkin carving class to create your very own pumpkin masterpiece.
Enjoy refreshments and feast on Lidl’s tasty Halloween treats while telling spooky ghost stories around the campfire.
Tickets on sale now, €10 per adult and €6 per child and can be purchased via jigsaw.ie/events
Kfm and The Lidl Pumpkin Patch: supporting JIGSAW, the National Centre for Youth Mental Health!
Want to win a fast €250 voucher from Virgin Media? Well - you’ll need to be fast this week to catch up with John Dunne from 11-14.00 from Monday 15th to Friday 19th on KFM in the Morning and Virgin Media for The Fastest Thing in Town.
To celebrate the fact that Virgin Media has rolled out game changing broadband speed in ATHY they have given us a super fantastic prize to giveaway a cool €250 Virgin Media One 4 All voucher each day.
Each day John is looking for the fastest thing in town so get ready and make things happen with Virgin Media this week on KFM with John Dunne
Each day John Dunne will ask listeners what's the fastest thing in town today.
John will play an audio clue of a very speedy version of a well know movie, song, etc.
Each day one winner is picked - prize is a €250 One4All voucher.
We have another great competition starting on Monday 22nd and finishing on Friday 26th thanks to Texaco
Each day we will have a €50 Texaco Fuel voucher to be won because we’re playing “Fueled up in 60 seconds” and we’re giving you the chance to fill up with quality fuel for free!
Wow just look at the great prizes Darragh O'Dea on The Breakfast Show will be giving away from Monday 22nd to Friday 26th daily thanks to Harvey Norman who are celebrating 15years in Ireland
MARSHALL ACTON BLUETOOTH SPEAKER BLACK 4090988
ACER ICONIA ONE 8 Tablet QUAD/1GB/16G NT.LC3EK.001
Vivoactive 3 music (010-01985-02)
500 Furniture & Bedding Voucher
Celebrating 15 years in Ireland
• Celebrating 15 years of amazing prices!
• Celebrating 15 years of great service!
• It’s their birthday but you get the gifts with competitions on air and in store!
• Harvey Norman’s 15th Birthday Sale – All month
- Grab yourself a birthday bargain during our 15th Birthday Sale with great deals and the best prices across Appliances, Technology and Interiors.
- Celebrating each weekend with product demonstrations, events, in store competitions and all kinds of weekend family fun as well
- Harvey Norman’s 15th Birthday Sale – All month
Kfm reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By entering this, or any Kfm competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
By entering any Kfm competiton, whether on air or on Social Media, you agree to the relevant terms and conditions.
- A prize winner will be notified on air at the time of winning and will be contacted by Kfm following the programme.
- Prize winner/s can be required to collect their prize from the Kfm Broadcast Centre, M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co. Kildare within 30 days of winning.
- Kfm reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the on-air competition for broadcast or Press. The winner could, also, be required by Kfm to participate in a photo shoot. Kfm has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- Employees of Kfm Radio and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all associated sponsors and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all promotional partners and their families are ineligible to pariticipate.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age. Proof of identity and age elibibility of any winner may be required.
- If in the course of a telephone call, the telephone line drops out, or breaks up to an unintelligible level, Kfm reserves the right to proceed to another entrant. In such event, Kfm will not be responsible for the awarding of any prize to the entrant whose line failed or was not of broadcast quality.
- In all matters pertaining to a competition, all decisions by Kfm regarding its administration and execution will be final. No correspondence, or discussions, will be entertained.
- By entering a competition at any stage, you confirm your acceptance of all the aforesaid terms and conditions applying.