All this week on The Breakfast Show Daragh O'Dea will be giving away some great prizes from 33 South Main Street Naas
Each day you could win a 2 Course Early Bird vouchers for 2 people (1 voucher per day Monday 24th to Thursday 27th.
(Early Bird Voucher is Mon-Thur also but not necessarily next week)
Friday prize will be front row table to 33s Barrel of Laughs including a 3 course meal (minimum 2 people, maximum 6 people) on Sunday 30th September
33s Barrel of Laughs all new Monthly Comedy Club features headline act Comedian Joe Rooney (Fr Damo from Fr Ted), hosted by comedian Andrew Stanley and with guest Comedian Emman Idama - Sunday 30th September - Show Starts at 20:30.
33s Barrel of Laughs all new Monthly Comedy Club is run on the last Sunday of every month, or last Monday when it falls on a Bank Holiday.
33 South Main is a Gastropub on South Main Street in Naas (The clue is in the name!) serving delicious Gastro food 7 days a week from 12:00 - 21:00 hosting top quality entertainment every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Bank Holiday Sunday.
Complimentary Car parking for Customers off Corbans Lane. 33 South Main is a destination venue in Naas - Drink, Dine, Dance all under one roof.
Check us out on social media or www.33southmain.com for weekly entertainment and live music listings, party packages and Christmas availability.
Jason Collins on K Country will be giving away some great prizes courtesy of The Silken Thomas Kildare Town
We have a pair of tickets to give away daily for the John McNicholl show on 30th September and on Friday one lucky winner will also win a dining out experience with The Silken Thomas Kildare
Listen in to John Dunne on The Eleven to Two Show daily this week and you could win of the prizes listed below:
Monday – Mira Elite (QT) Electric Shower value €255
All Mira Products available from Kiwi Complete Bathrooms Ltd. Allenwood.
Tuesday – WURTH Automotive Product Gift Pack valued at €100
All Wurth Products available from Kiwi Complete Bathrooms Ltd. Allenwood.
Wednesday - Atti Aria 600mm Wall Hung Vanity Unit with Soft Closing Doors valued at €315 .
Kiwi Complete Bathrooms Ltd. Allenwood is the agent in R.O.I. for Atti Bathroom furniture, Slate Trays and Shower Doors
Thursday - Gledhill Stainless Steel Hot Water Cylinder to replace your existing copper tank with 10yr guarantee valued at €245
Kiwi Complete bathrooms Ltd Allenwood proudly stock a range of Gledhill cylinders from 36x18 to 60x18 Dual Coil.
Friday – 1600 x 600 Chrome Heated Towel Radiator valued at €150
Kiwi Complete Bathrooms Ltd. Allenwood are best value for Chrome Heated Towel Rails and Valves.
Saturday – Kiwi Complete Bathroom Limited designer tiles to the value of €300
A wide range of Designer Tiles to suit all budgets. Available from Kiwi Complete Bathrooms Ltd. Allenwood
Kfm reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By entering this, or any Kfm competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
By entering any Kfm competiton, whether on air or on Social Media, you agree to the relevant terms and conditions.
- A prize winner will be notified on air at the time of winning and will be contacted by Kfm following the programme.
- Prize winner/s can be required to collect their prize from the Kfm Broadcast Centre, M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co. Kildare within 30 days of winning.
- Kfm reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the on-air competition for broadcast or Press. The winner could, also, be required by Kfm to participate in a photo shoot. Kfm has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- Employees of Kfm Radio and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all associated sponsors and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Employees of all promotional partners and their families are ineligible to pariticipate.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age. Proof of identity and age elibibility of any winner may be required.
- If in the course of a telephone call, the telephone line drops out, or breaks up to an unintelligible level, Kfm reserves the right to proceed to another entrant. In such event, Kfm will not be responsible for the awarding of any prize to the entrant whose line failed or was not of broadcast quality.
- In all matters pertaining to a competition, all decisions by Kfm regarding its administration and execution will be final. No correspondence, or discussions, will be entertained.
- By entering a competition at any stage, you confirm your acceptance of all the aforesaid terms and conditions applying.