Efforts are continuing today to find suitable accommodation for 19 families whose apartments were damaged by a fire in the north inner city.
An electricity junction box went up in flames on Saturday morning cutting electricity and water to the units at the complex on Queen Street.
Dublin city council has so far been unable to find suitable accommodation for the 19 families affected by the fire on Saturday morning due to the lack of available hotel rooms over the all ireland finals weekend.
Local Councillor for the area Christy Burke is working to help residents affected.
He says it's expected work to repair the damaged junction boxes could take several weeks to complete.
Mary lives at the apartment complex on Queen Street.
She said residents have been highlighting maintenance issues with the council for years.
She feels if the local authority had looked after the place properly, this fire might not have happened.
Councillor Burke has said he spoke with Dublin City Council this morning and it has been agreed that the complex is in need of a total regeneration.
But in the meantime, residents- some of whom have been staying in their apartments without water and only candlelight since Saturday- need somewhere to stay.
It's hoped accommodation for the families for the next several weeks can be booked today.